Nā Pua No‘eau
In the Hawaiian Language “Nā Pua" (the flower) refers to the children of Hawai‘i. "No‘eau" refers to the talents offered by the children as they blossom towards self-discovery.
- NPN 2014-15 student registrations forms available!
- View the Event Calendar for upcoming events or
- Contact your island's coordinator for upcoming events!
- Ke Ola Mau application deadline for the Fall 2014 semester is Friday, August 29, 2014
- Ke Ola Mau application deadline for the Spring 2015 semester is Friday, December 19, 2014
About Nā Pua No‘eau
Nā Pua No‘eau provides a continuum of program activities and strategies that facilitate a pathway into higher education. The center also provides access to Hawaiian education opportunities for Native Hawaiian students of all ages. Students’ educational programs and activities are connected to career possibilities while strengthening their connection to their Hawaiian culture.
Over the years, Nā Pua No‘eau has been a leader in Hawaiian education - creating an education system that strengthens the academic ability and potential for Native Hawaiian students through research based foundation. Nā Pua No‘eau integrates an instructional model that is congruent with the history, culture and perspective of the Hawaiian people. Nā Pua No‘eau is a pioneer in chafing the paradigm to assure that the success of students and families are strengthened by their connection to culture, family and community.