NÄ Pua Noâeau
In the Hawaiian Language âNÄ Pua"Â (the flower) refers to the children of Hawaiâi. "Noâeau" refers to the talents offered by the children as they blossom towards self-discovery.
- Hilo & LOMI Memory Books available to download.
- NPNÂ 2013-14 student registrationsÂ forms available!
- View theÂ Event CalendarÂ for upcoming events or
- Contact yourÂ island's coordinatorÂ forÂ upcoming events!
- Ke Ola Mau application deadline for the Spring 2014 semester is Friday, December 20, 2013
About NÄ Pua Noâeau
NÄ Pua Noâeau provides a continuum of program activities and strategies that facilitate a pathway into higher education. The center also provides access to Hawaiian education opportunities for Native Hawaiian students of all ages. Studentsâ educational programs and activities are connected to career possibilities while strengthening their connection to their Hawaiian culture.
Over the years,Â NÄ Pua Noâeau has been a leader in Hawaiian education - creating an education system that strengthens the academic ability and potential for Native Hawaiian students through research based foundation.Â NÄ Pua Noâeau integrates an instructional model that is congruent with the history, culture and perspective of the Hawaiian people.Â NÄ Pua Noâeau is a pioneer in chafing the paradigm to assure that the success of students and families are strengthened by their connection to culture, family and community.
SES K-5 Hilo
SES K-5 Hilo
Ho'omalamalama Summer Youth - Hilo K-5